Send your samples to
International Cider Challenge 2021
C/O Sensible Wine Services
Unit 10, Dana Trading Estate
Telephone: +44 (0) 1622 832640
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
WAREHOUSE IS OPEN FOR DELVIERIES MONDAY TO FRIDAY 8.30AM - 5.00PM
ALL SAMPLES MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE EXTENDED DATE OF MARCH 26TH 2021
PLEASE NOTE THE WAREHOUSE WILL ONLY RECIEVE ENTRIES FROM JANUARY 25TH 2021
PACKAGING YOUR SAMPLES
- Include your Transaction ID (found on your invoice and confirmation email, starting ICC2021) and Company Name on the outside of the package.
- Please ensure your courier includes your Transaction ID on their shipping label and paperwork. Failure to not include this information will result in your samples not being accepted at the International Cider Challenge (ICC) warehouse.
- Send your samples Delivered Duty Paid (DDP).
- You must package your samples marked "Shipper accepts charges" on the documentation provided by your shipping agent or courier company, as all charges are your responsibility as the entrant to pay. Keep a copy of this as proof that UK Duties have been paid.
- Print out the entry nomination PDF included on your confirmation email and include it with your samples.
- All bottles must be accompanied by a commercial invoice for the purpose of paying UK VAT. A sample commercial invoice may be found here – Commercial Invoice and must be included with your shipment. When using the sample commercial invoice, please complete all sections highlighted in red.
- DO NOT use standard postal systems. They regularly get held up at customs, and we are unable to clear or collect.
- For any bottle samples where the brand name is not written in English, please accompany each bottle with a label in English stating the brand name and the ABV.
- Ensure bottles are safely packaged to avoid breakages.
- The ICC take no responsibility for spirits bottles damaged, broken or lost in transit. So please take out any insurance where applicable.
- Please note bottles will not be returned.
- No cider deliveries will be accepted at the Agile Media offices in Burgess Hill, West Sussex, United Kingdom.
- Please adhere to the shipping delivery deadlines outlined below. Late arrivals will not be accepted and neither credits nor refunds will be issued if samples fail to arrive on time.
|How much to send?|
|Size of sample||Quantity needed|
|Up to 275ml||8 samples|
|Up to 750ml||8 samples|
|1 litre or above|| |
|For Design & Packaging|
|Size of sample||Quantity needed|
Entrants are fully responsible for
ALL shipping costs
including taxes, excise duty, custom charges and storage. The International Cider Challenge (ICC) will not be responsible for any of these charges. They must be paid for by the entrant in advance of receipt of any samples by the ICC or they will be rejected from the challenge.
Ciders must be Delivered Duty Paid (DDP) , therefore instruction to complete the import declaration should be given to your chosen shipping agent or courier company such as Fedex, DHL, UPS and TNT.
The ICC will do everything they can to assist in clearing products through customs but the final responsibility rests with the entrant to cover any related customs charges and also ensure that products are cleared through customs in time for the judging.
It is an offence to avoid the payment of UK duty on alcoholic spirit samples arriving into the UK. Further guidance may be obtained from the HMR&C National Advice Service – telephone +44(0) 8450 109000 and www.gov.uk